What is a Tweetup and How Can I Get Involved?
‘A Tweetup is an event where people on Twitter come together to meet in person.’
Or also known as a ‘Twitter Meetup’.
These events are rapidly becoming commonplace as more and more people are using Twitter. They are a great way to connect in person with someone you have built a relationship with on Twitter.
On the whole they are very casual, laid back affairs – often in a bar or pub. They are a great form of free, casual business networking and fantastic opportunity to meet with and strengthen relationships with local Tweeters.
If you are lucky enough to already have a Tweetup group in your local area go along! If not why don’t you be the one to start it up!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Melanie on Why you need a Content Strategy to make Social Media work
- Keith Osborn on Why you need a Content Strategy to make Social Media work
- Why you need a Content Strategy to make Social Media work - Social Monkey on Social Media Workshops
- Social Networking - Why Face-to-Face is still important on Norfolk Tweetup
- Melanie on Norfolk Tweetup